For all levels
I teach a gentle flow style with some fun challenges, and maybe a twist of yin, with relaxation time too.
Come along in some comfortable clothing, and do bring your own mat/props (I’m unable to lend out spare mats at the minute)
You may want to bring some water with you, but if you’re able to it’s always best to be hydrated before class. It’s also really important to keep hydrated afterwards!
Due to the current pandemic, there are extra precautions.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell at all, or have any symptoms.
- Please bring the correct money, and ideally no small change
- Please use hand sanitiser at the entrance
- Please leave as much as you can in your cars – the less stuff in the studio, the better!
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the class is due to start
- Adhere to the one way systems
- I am currently unable to lend out props or mats, so please make sure you remember your own
The studio will be cleaned before and after every class, and class size will be limited to 9 people to maintain a good distance.
There will still be an online Zoom class on Saturday mornings. Please book on as usual by viewing my calendar, or getting in touch with me
To book a class, please click the button below –
The new timetable is as follows until further notice:
Tuesday – 6.30pm – 7.30pm, at Studio White Tara (from May 2021)
Wednesday – 6.30pm – 7.30pm, at Studio White Tara
Saturday – 8.15am – 9.15am, online (Zoom)
All sessions are £8, apart from online classes which are £7. A 10 class pass is available for £70, and this can be used for both in-person and online classes.